Many companies in the cleantech segment are typically technology companies that offer new products or smart solutions that can improve existing products or services, and many are in the start-up phase.
Our lawyers at Kluge have the expertise required to support various players in this segment with top legal expertise and solid commercial understanding.
Our competence includes:
- Collaboration models and agreements, including R&D collaboration
- Commercialize and protect technology and intangible assets
- Company establishment, corporate governance & company management
- Real estate, construction, access to infrastructure
- Contract negotiations and dispute resolution
- Framework conditions and support schemes
- We offer favorable schemes for start-up companies, read more here