The opening of the areas Utsira North and Southern North Sea II for offshore wind development and construction of the offshore wind farm Hywind Tampen provides fertile ground for a local domestic market for offshore wind. At the same time, Norwegian suppliers are well positioned to compete globally for the supply of equipment and services for offshore wind.
Our lawyers in Kluge have the expertise required to support various players in offshore wind. This applies to regulatory issues, as well as to commercialization and contract law issues.
Legal expertise and solid commercial understanding among our lawyers enable us to assist the various players in this area.
Our competence includes:
- Regulatory issues, interpretation of regulations, relationship with relevant authorities
- Framework conditions and support schemes
- Collaboration models and agreements, including R&D collaboration
- Company establishment, corporate governance & company management
- Grid infrastructure
- Commercialize and protect technology and intangible assets
- Contract negotiations, including project expertise and dispute resolution