- Kluge has been a loyal partner for several years and we see that our long-term work together is of great importance for NRC's work with the world's refugees, says Secretary General of NRC, Jan Egeland.
In recent years, Kluge has i.a. helped to develop ethical guidelines for lawyers working with legal aid in NRC's program countries.
- With assistance from Kluge, NRC becomes more professional and efficient, says Egeland.
Working together for long-term solutions
The cooperation includes exchange of competence, legal assistance and larger projects. The new three-year agreement implies an expansion of the professional cooperation.
- We in Kluge are happy to continue the cooperation, and we experience that perpetuity is enhancing the value for both parties, says Snorre Haukali, Managing Partner in Kluge.
Kluge has for several years been the main sponsor of NRC's Artist Gala on TV2, and has also provided financial support in campaigns for children forced to flee due to war and conflict.
In order to strengthen the ethical framework of NRC's work, Kluge assists i.a. to get the operations in accordance with the new data protection policy following the implementation of GDPR in Norwegian law.
- Their goodwill and active involvement is a model example of a company that exercises social responsibility in practice, says Egeland.
- Our close cooperation with NRC is popular among our employees. It gives a perspective on the subject with specific challenges that goes far beyond the issues we usually deal with, says Bosse Langaas, Head of Strategy & Operations in Kluge.